damaged racking uprights!
Unfortunately, the problem doesn't end there - you are then faced with long lead times for new materials, expensive replacement material costs, with additional costs for installation, forklift truck hire, scissor lift hire, etc. Suddenly, you are presented with an unexpected bill running into many thousands of £££s, in addition to the enormous operational disruption that accompanies traditional racking repairs.
If, like most of our customers, you are tired of this persistent problem, you will be delighted to discover that there is a solution! Since 2005, smart consumers throughout the UK, Europe and North America have been turning to ROS™ in their droves!More Info
- An incredible, unique process that returns damaged racking uprights to their original form in less than thirty minutes
- Racks can remain loaded whilst the repair is carried out
- Save up to 80% of the cost of replacement, whilst minimising operational disruption
- Over 150,000 upright repairs carried out each year by ROS
- Certified to British & European standards
- It's green – reduce your carbon footprint by repairing rather than replacing uprights
One of our highly trained and professional teams of ROS™ technicians carry out an initial inspection of the damaged upright. This is to ensure that the level of damage falls within the stringent safety parameters governing the use of our patented, certified, upright repair system.
A custom, precision-engineered die is secured to the damaged upright and controlled hydraulic pressure is applied using our state-of-the-art process. The repair process works three dimensionally, to ensure correct re-profiling of the front face, side walls and corners.
After the repair process is completed, the hydraulic pressure is gradually released and the precision-engineered die is retracted. The repaired upright is then revealed, having acquired its original shape and form, with no loss of strength, fit or function. Guaranteed!
Interested in receiving
a FREE no obligation demonstration
or need a site safety and damage survey to BS-EN-15635?
Get in touch with us today!
- 0845 689 4700